- Score the most points by completing social impact tasks within 18 days. Tasks involve learning about the Global Goals, reflecting about those topics, and acting towards a positive change in the world.
- Winners are the challenge groups with the highest cumulative points, and more points can be attained when groups collaborate on tasks.
- Participants learn to commit to changing habits not only for 18 days, but as a lifestyle.
Object of the Game
- Get a diary to complete challenges in (any physical/digital notebook will do).
- Join a challenge group from the Challenge 18 app, website, or an online invite.
- Registered Clubs: 18 players on each team.
- Free Groups - up to 50 independent participants.
- Await Day 1 of the challenge to begin.
How to Play
- Receive challenges from the group host at the same time every day.
- Complete any number of daily tasks within 24 hours.
- Complete any number of recurring tasks once per day each.
- Mark each completed task with the respective emojis to earn points.
- Bonus tasks may be awarded for reaching participation milestones.
- Collaborative task completions between separate individuals or teams earn extra points.
- Challenge Educator/Group leader: Leads and encourages their team. [Coach]
- Ideator: Develops strategies and ideas. [Behind the scenes]
- Technologist: Handles technical components. [Camera person, uploader]
- Influencer: The external face of the team. [In front of the camera]
Note: Player specialities are encouraged but not required.
- Group Zoom meetings or video chats once a week, led by the group leader.
- Small groups Zoom meetings or video chats once a week, led by the group mentors.
- 1-to-1 video chats.
- Bonus tasks assigned by the group leader or leading teachers.
- Rewards & Coupon system.
Winning the Game
- The 18 top-scoring players in a challenge group win within their group.
- The 18 top-scoring club pairings within a calendar year win globally for that season.