World Innovation Olympiad
The Preeminent Global Coopetition (Cooperation-Competition)
The WIO – World Innovation Olympiad sparks high school students from within every nation to collaboratively stoke innovative, creative, and altruistic ideas.
- World: To ensure AI bolsters HI (human intelligence)
- Nations: To strengthen global relations via innovation.
- Communities: To prepare future adults for the future of work
- Schools: To empower schools to nurture and reward ideation
- People: To heighten innovation, curiosity, creativity, and altruism
World Innovation Olympiad – 3-2-1-Launch:
Harnessing Israeli’s DNA to inspire, nurture, and bridge global cross-cultural innovation.
To support other NGOs’ in their mission and to bridge more collaboration among Industry – Schools – Governments – Communities – NGO’s
The Olympiad qualifying games begin locally. There, EVERY student can express and grow their own ideas through powerful innovation gamification exploration – with the: World Innovation Olympiad game series beginning with the TING Card Games multidisciplinary ‘hybrid’ design thinking.
This first-of-its-kind immersive and interactive learning tool will engage EVERY student at EVERY level. (Best part – Batteries NOT Included….nor NEEDED.)
This offline brain expanding tool engaged EVERY student in the global initiative – while preparing each potentially for the regional, state, and national semi-finals –eventually.
Every student that played the TING games becomes part of their own country’s extended team. Then, from each semi-final national round, the very top TINGovators represent all the rest of their country’s students as they converge in Israel with all other “coopetiting” nations for the finals.
- Create Global Cultural Ambassadors Community
- Set up Global Infrastructure
- Launch Globally