Who is considered a Global Cultural Ambassador?
GCA refers to anyone who has the courage to believe that he or she, too, can influence, transform, and shape the future of humanity if he or she is passionate to be part of the change.
In general, if what makes Global Cultural Ambassadors unique is our ability to be creative in matters related to entrepreneurship in education, economics, society, technology, etc., then we must be creative enough to emerge from the difficulty in order to create opportunities for everyone. “Innovation Nations” is a vision of creative people who take responsibility for their future and that of humankind as a whole; states and societies in which people differ and connect not according to nationality, religion, sex, race or status, but by common interest, cooperation, project, initiative, social struggle and more.
BECOME A GLOBAL CULTURAL AMBASSADOR:
- Earn the love and respect you desire
- Live a purpose filled life
- Address causes that matter to you
- Share and integrate ideas
- Network, travel, influence
- Access advisors
- Become a thought leader
INSTITUTES, UNIVERSITIES, NGO’s:
- Host workshops, talks and panels
- Stay on top of tech trends
- Build attendance at your events
- Inspire Employee Engagement in Meetings and the Workplace
Visit our website TING.Global to learn about our GCA affiliates program.